RAM Large Tough-Claw™ with 1.5" Rubber Ball (RAP-401U)
Perfectly suited for mounting on the yoke of an aircraft, handlebars and seat posts of bicycles, kayak rails, roll bars and much more, the RAM® Tough-Claw™ RAP-401U will soon become another essential RAM® component in your collection of mounting options.
- High strength glass filled nylon construction with corrosion resistant stainless steel hardware
- Rubber pads provide stable, even gripping and protection of mounting surface
- Clamp jaw is configured for round, flat and odd shapes
- Quick installation and removal of Tough-Claw™
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Clamping Range (Rail/Tube Surfaces): 1" to 2.25"
- Clamping Range (Flat Surfaces): 0" to 2.2"
- Physical Dimensions: Height: 6.56"; Width: 2.25"
- Material: High Strength Composite and Stainless Steel Hardware
- Ball Size: 1.5" Rubber Ball Size
- Weight: 1.1 lbs.
- Note: The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag.
We Also Recommend
RAM® Key Lock Knob with Brass Insert for Swing Arms (RAM-KNOB6LU)
RAM Forklift Overhead Guard Plate with C Size 1.5" Ball (RAM-335-246)
RAM Double U-Bolt Ball Base for 1.25" - 1.5" Rail (RAM-235-1U)
RAM 1.5" Ball Connected to a 3/8"-16 Threaded Post (RAM-236U)