RAM Small Tough-Claw™ Base with Double Socket Arm and 1.5" Round Base Adapter (RAP-400-202U)
The RAP-400-202U has a small Tough-Claw™ base, double socket arm and round base adapter. The RAM Tough-Claw™ is the perfect mounting base for quick and easy tool-less installation and removal on round, square, odd shaped rails and bars. The Tough-Claw™ can be clamped on rails from 0.625" - 1.5" outer diameter. The round base adapter contains the industry standard universal AMPS hole pattern, which will connect to a large variety of RAM Mount and third party cradles. The mount is designed with a RAM 1.5" diameter patented rubber ball and socket system that has adjustment points at both ends of the double socket arm; this allowing for almost infinite adjustment and perfect viewing angles.
Specs & Features
Specs & Features
- Clamping Range (Rail/Tube Surfaces): 0.625" to 1.5"
- Clamping Range (Flat Surfaces): 0" to 1.14"
- High strength glass filled nylon construction with corrosion resistant stainless steel hardware
- Rubber pads provide stable, even gripping and protection of mounting surface
- Clamp jaw is configured for round, flat and odd shapes
- Quick installation and removal of Tough-Claw™
- Lifetime Warranty!
- Made in U.S.A.
- Material: High Strength Composite
- Ball Size: 1.5" Rubber Ball Size
- Note: The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag.
- Weight: 1.33 lbs.
We Also Recommend
RAM® Ball Adapter with 2.5" Long 1/4"-20 Threaded Stud (RAM-273U)
RAM® 6" Single Swing Arm with Socket (RAM-VB-109-5U)
RAM® 6" Single Swing Arm with Socket (RAM-VB-109-2U)
RAM® Key Lock Knob with Brass Insert for Swing Arms (RAM-KNOB6LU)