RAM Powered Dock for the Intermec CN50 (RAM-HOL-IN19PBU)
The RAM dock offers an external power supply that can accept 12-28VDC input via the cigarette lighter in the vehicle. The USB Type A connector can run a client device and the Micro USB connector enables ActiveSync to a PC. The serial (RS232) interface provides connectivity for on-board Telematics or vehicle monitoring equipment. Is space at a premium? The RAM Intermec CN50 dock is form fitting and compact. With full access to everything, RAM insures you get the most out of your Intermec CN50 Mobile Computer. Included is a set of four nuts and bolts to connect the cradle to any RAM components or mounts that contain the universal AMPs hole pattern.
- Power supply accepts 12-28 Volt DC Input. 2. 1 QTY USB Type A for operating a client device such as a USB printer, thumb drive, scanner or similar device.
- The port offers 5V output for driving powered USB devices.
- 1 QTY Micro USB connector for ActiveSync with PC
- 1 QTY DB9 Serial connection which can be configured for RS-232 serial ports to drive on-board Telematics or vehicle monitoring equipment.
- Two externally mounted stylus.
- Spring tension provides constant secured docking connector contact.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Material: High Strength Composite
- Weight: 1.08 lbs.
- Compatible Devices: Intermec CN50
- Note: The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag.
We Also Recommend
RAM Tough-Claw™ Mount w/ X-Grip® Large Phone Cradle (RAM-HOL-UN10-400U)
RAM X-Grip® Large Phone/Phablet Cradle (RAM-HOL-UN10BU)
RAM Tether for UN10 X-Grip® Holders (RAM-HOL-UN10TU)
RAM Fork Stem Mount with Double Socket Arm & Universal RAM X-Grip Phone Cradle (RAM-B-176-A-UN7U)